Tuesday 8 June 2010

Seaside


I really do like to be beside the seaside - the old song could have been written for me. I love the sound of the waves, the blue blue blueness of the sea and sky, the little harbours with hand painted signs about ice cream and boat trips, shops filled with brightly coloured beach toys, and beaches filled with shells waiting to be discovered (by me).

This little cross stitch boat was part of a project for Crafts Beautiful magazine who I work for regularly. I design all kinds of projects, using some cross stitch and a variety of other media like paper crafts and fabrics. I loved using bright colours in this design and finding pretty dotty papers to match the little boat.

1 comment:

Sarah Brooks said...

Love your new blog - this picture is really cute! Look forward to visiting regularly.

Sarah x